Friday, October 06, 2006

just published

This post is in english as it is an attempt to a "serious service" for my readers, which -you know- are not just italians...:)
and also it is good for me, as my english here is constantly under scrutiny, and I need to exercise as much as I can.
So, for the non-english speakers, go and look for a dictionary now!

Just published useful materials from the WB and other sources:

World Development Report 2007 (World Bank, 2006)

Beyond the Numbers: Understanding the Institutions for Monitoring Poverty Reduction Strategies (World Bank, 2006)
Includes country studies of Mali, Malawi, Niger, Tanzania, Uganda

The African Growth and Opportunity Act, Exports, and Development in Sub-Saharan Africa (World Bank, August 2006)

What is Effective Aid? How Would Donors Allocate It? (World Bank, Sept 2006)
This latter to be read together with Easterly's book a few post earlier...

No comments: